1999 June 24 Observations
- Outline: H alpha and magnetograph observations were performed from 16:00
to 24:00 UT to support the
SERTS experiment . The seeing was very good. The observations
captured a small two-ribbon flare.
- BBSO Observations
- H alpha -0.5 A observations using the Zeiss H-alpha filter and the 12-bit
OSL camera on 26 inch telescope. The following MPEG movies clearly show the each
phase of the evolution of an erupting filament and it associated two-ribbon flare.
All the images have been corrected for the p-angle, so the top is the solar north.
- H alpha +0.5 A observations
- H alpha center observations
- Magnetograph observations